Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dear Truth Seeker,

My time in this class, REL 325H (Doctrine and Covenants) has finally come to an end, but my entries will continue. this semester has been somewhat of a roller coaster and I have been thrown around for some high as well as low times. It has been a great semester all in all. I have really come to find out many things pertaining to the Doctrine and Covenants. What a great opportunity we have to have a prophet on the earth today. I am most grateful however for the time that I have had to discover who I am. I am a person that has many weaknesses, and I have been able to work on those this past semester especially. I really need to make better efforts to have a greater desire to be a better me, I need and can do a better job as a disciple of Jesus Christ and His prophet. I am very grateful for all the many blessings my family has also given to me. 

Recently, with all of the problems that surround us on all sides, it becomes distracting to say the least. At the most it destroys our optimism, and it works at making us problems ourselves. What can and should we do? We have to be at war! We cannot accept mediocrity. We must replace those things that surround us with good things. One way I have been able to do that is by being a better person at listening to the prophets on my ipod. What a joy it is to be able to listen to the prophet's words multiple times a year, not just at conferences times. I am very happy, and happy to be stress free. I know that this Church is true!

No comments: